Bowman Rebechi Residential Letting Limited is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office ZA828751.
Information and Data We May Collect:
- Information and personal data you submit when registering with our website or requesting services from us, including your user name and password
- ID forms such as Passport and Driving License scans and proof of address documentation
- Financial information such as credit card and bank account details
- Contact information including email address
- Information you submit by completing documents or processes.
- Information you provide when you contact us
- Information concerning your use of our website and the services you receive.
- Information concerning your compliance with our terms and conditions of use of our website.
- Data concerning your communications with us, for quality and training purposes
- Details of your visits to our website
Please do not submit your Personal Data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
How we use the Information and Data
- Bowman Rebecchi Letting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and processed according to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws.
- To make our service and website available, to provide content tailored to individual requirements; to understand your needs and provide you with products and services which may be of interest
- To communicate with third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you or on your behalf
- To maintain any account that you may register with us and to provide you with updates or notifications of changes to these accounts and our policies and terms
- Internal record keeping.
- User ID verification and proof of property verification
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our services and website according to your interests.
Disclosure of Information and Data
- We may disclose the information we collect from or concerning you or which you submit to us:
- To enable the proper maintenance of our services and website
- To enable the supply to you of services which you have requested
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, to inform the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- To comply with any legal or contractual obligation
- To enable or facilitate the exercise of our rights our terms and condition of website use
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property or safety of others, where such disclosure may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
Storage of Information and Data
All personal data submitted to us is stored on servers held by us or on our behalf on servers provided by third parties to us. We shall use reasonable measures to procure the maintenance of appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal data submitted. Once we have received personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to, destruction of or damage to personal data.
Third-party Information and Data
You should know that when you submit or post any Content which includes personal data on or via the website in publicly accessible user forums means that such personal data may be viewed by others.
Sharing Information and Data
We may provide non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is made anonymous by combining it with similar information of other users of our services or website. For example, we might inform third parties such as potential investors, researchers and other similar parties, regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, etc
Bowman Rebecchi Letting in terms of sharing, disclosing or transferring your personal data to third parties (“Disclosing”), reserve the right to transfer and disclose all data in order to comply with (including but not limited to) any applicable law, summons, search warrant, court or regulatory order, statutory requirement, breaches of our Terms, exercising our legal rights, and if some other party proposes to acquire some or all of our business and/or assets we may disclose that date to that party in connection with the actual or proposed acquisition.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about relevant third party offers by mail, telephone, e-mail or another electronic messaging service By providing us with your contact details, you consent to be contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information from us please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Bowman Rebecchi Letting, Suite 2, 32-36 Kempock Street, Gourock, PA19 1NA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable.
Sale of Business
Further information on the General Data Protection Regulations may be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk
Telephone, SMS and Emails
Bowman Rebecchi Letting services include sending SMS and email messages as follows;
We send text and/or email messages about prospective tenant viewing requests. We forward the name and phone numbers of persons enquiring about particular properties to our landlord customers.
We arrange credit checks on prospective tenants and their prospective guarantors for landlords who require that service.
We send email messages to prospective tenants and guarantors of prospective tenants with information about credit checks. Once credit checks are undertaken, we send to landlord customers the results of the credit checks which will include personal data about the prospective tenant and/or guarantor.
We may collect your personal data for quality assurance, compliance and training purposes by monitoring and recording SMS, email and telephone communications with you or between you and third parties using our systems or that of our agents.
Get in touch
Call us on 01475 784781 or send us a message...